2014 Hits and Misses

/
0 Comments






***TAP TAP TAP....Is this thing on?***

Ladies I've been MIA. Life got a hold of me and tried to chew me up and spit me out but I prevailed.

Even though I've been on hiatus from blogging I've maintained my regimen and have been going through some trials and tribulations with my hair.

2014 was still a pretty good year for my hair as I've more hits than misses. In the last 6 months I've discovered some fabulous deep conditions, Serums and Leave-ins. I'll do a Hiatus Haul soon....

Without further ado here are my 2014 hair Hits and Misses.

   Thumbs up:

          Hair steaming
        Vatika coconut oil Prepoos
         Overnight night DC on Dry hair
         Alikay Naturals Lemon grass Leave in an
         Biolage Hydrasource conditioner
         Motions Oil Moisturizer Mild Relaxer
         Amla oil and Crisco as my protectors from Relaxer run off
         Senagaleese twist
         No heat challenge
         Washing hair in small twists
         Coffee + ACV Rinses
         Alikay naturals Honey and Sage DC (BOMB.COM)
         Naturelle Grow coconut and mango DC
         Long term protective styling
        My first Self trim



    Thumbs Down

           Twist-outs, Braid outs & bantu knot outs
           Keeping NG stretched
           Mistakenly cutting MY OWN hair while in Senagaleese twist
           Conquering out of control breakage
           Thinning ends due to above breakage
           Properly documenting my progress in pics

I bid you beautiful ladies a wonderful and prosperous 2015!

Love Out Loud
Sammy

The #WashDayExperience







You may also like

No comments :